Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 7!

Today marks day 7 (of 21) of the clean program.

Nellie's lunch today: Turkey quinoa loaf and quinoa salad with TTM dressing. oh and the apple in the back.

So far, so good!  I'm now used to having a shake for breakfast and dinner and I actually kind of like them - lately I've been using frozen mango chunks.  And I love eating my lunches!! Seriously, they're super duper delicious.  I made a meatloaf using turkey and quinoa, sauteed baby criminis, onion and garlic, and some tamari and good balsamic.  Also have a quinoa (yeah we made a lot of quinoa this week) salad with sauteed spinach, peas, broccoli, garlic and onion with the TTM dressing. 

Although I am an ardent lover of acronyms, I realize that some of my readers (all 5 of you girls) may not be.  TTM is a sauce I make with tamari sauce (the og version of soy sauce), tahini, miso, rice wine vinegar, one packet of stevia, a small glurg of sesami oil, a medium glug of EVOO.  While I can't say it's changed my life, it is helping make this cleanse worthwhile :D

1 comment: