Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quarantined.

I was only sick for a day.  Ha ha!  In yo face, vitamins!  However, my wubby is still sick.  Usually I'm a pretty good nurse, but I didn't make him chicken noodle soup or anything.

Instead I made him:

play that card game where you have to guess the number that's on your forehead.  We played two rounds before he said this was stupid.  You really need to be drunk to play this game.  And fevers do not equal drunk.



Then we watched Troll Hunter and there were subtitles.  We're cultured like that.



And even though I watched this already, I made him watch Wet Hot American Summer just because I wanted to see it again.  I'm a good girlfriend.  Right, Paul?



Thanks, Paul.  I'll take care of you the next time you're sick.


3 comments:

  1. your post gets two thumbs up because you had 2 animated gifs of paul rudd OWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU PAUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like that you have to create an account to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed. I use my gmail, but always get skeeved out when I have to enter the account info in.

    ReplyDelete