Sunday, January 22, 2012

Peen

Was looking at chinese horoscopes.  Came across this for the rooster:  "People born in the year of the rooster usually are good looking and like to show themselves off."  I'll be bookmarking this site.


Here's Captain when he was a wee thing.  So innocent looking, yea?  


















Now the only wee thing about him is his peen. Have you ever seen a kitty peen? You will scream.
It comes out whenever he licks himself. He's a cat, so that means on a daily basis. I am raising a pervert.




<---- Kitty peen








<------ Kitty peen














<----- Safety kitty peen

3 comments:

  1. yknow, commenting on this website is really hard and half the time they somehow never show up, even when i put in the secret password.

    anywho, are peens that RED?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, peens are bright. First time I saw it, I was going to touch it because I thought it was a piece of hard candy stuck to him.

    ReplyDelete